A friend of mine talked me into mowing a 30 acre cemetary one year and I spent the whole summer wishing I had an attachment for my zero-turns like this. I can’t begin to tell you how much trimming there is at a cemetary. Walking around every grave marker is one of the most time consuming jobs there is.
This is advertised for the commercial operator but at around $320 I know a few of you would love to have one of these for your trimming around the acreage.
Designed to save time in lawn maintenance, the All New PECO Z-Trimmer attaches to virtually any zero-turn mower deck and is fully operable from the operator’s seat. Features include a spring loaded 2-way break-away platform that functions when encountering an obstacle, adjustable head for trimming/edging and has a 20” reach from the mower deck. Folds out of the way for easy transport!
• 140 degree pivoting head to allow edging or trimming at any angle from horizontal to vertical with a single quick adjustment
• Can be adapted to virtually any zero-turn mower deck, now with more options for mounting
• Easily folds out of the way for transportation and will not extend the deck width
• Transport lock – prevents trimmer movement while not in use
• Mount is spring loaded to break-away from obstacles for added safety
• Circuit breaker prevents mower battery overdraw
• Powerful DC motor with sealed end cap spins at 4600 RPM
• Shaft debris shield – prevents grass and other material from wrapping around motor shaft
• Comes complete with .105 pre-conditioned line (48 strand tube)