Is this Zero-Turn Mower Best For You?
I know … zero-turn mowers are all the rage. These mowers are supposed to save you time and make your life easier. I like them and use them all the time. This Craftsman is a great choice for your 1/2 to 2 acre yard. If you have lots of trees and small landscape features to mow around this zero-turn can save you up to 50% the time it takes to mow compared to a conventional lawn tractor. This zero-turn handles slopes better than most of the other 42 inch units because of solid front axle is mounted directly to the chassis. This gives the mower the best traction under all conditions.
If you are new to zero-turns I would like you to read this article before you buy one. Do I really need a zero-turn mower?
New: Craftsman 22 HP Zero Turn Riding Mower with 42-in deck
New Model: Z6000 MTD
New Model Number: 20411
New Color: Red
New Manufacture: MTD
See All Buying Options Here: Craftsman 42″ 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Mower – Non CA 11x4x5 Ribbed Casters
CA Model: 20369 Craftsman 42″ 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Mower – CA Only 11x4x5 Ribbed Casters
Replaces: Replaces 25001 CRAFTSMAN ,CM 42 RZT. This mower replaces the award winning 42 inch model 25001. The only change is the new solid front axle. This new suspension will allow this small zero-turn to handle slopes better than the oscillating front axle of the previous model. (I still don’t recommend 42 inch zero-turns for any type of slope) If you have a 1 acre lawn this mower will get your lawn done in about half the time it takes you to mow with a lawn tractor.
The Craftsman 42inch 24hp V twin engine riding mower is constructed to easily cut through the toughest yards — whether you’re cutting thick grass or navigating tricky terrains. The 22 hp Briggs & Stratton® V-Twin engine has less vibration over a single cylinder engine, full pressure lubrication, premium spin-on oil filter and gives you long-lasting performance. Lever lap bars control the dual hydrostatic transmission. A fully welded tub chassis is built to withstand rough yards.
This Craftsman 42 inch tractor has a high rated, deep dome cutting deck for excellent cutting, mulching and side discharge. The cutting deck can be raised or lowered for cutting heights between 1.5 to 4 inches. Yes, it has a deck wash.
Is This Zero Turn For You?
- 42” deep domed deck design features dual blades for superior cutting performance
- Electric blade engagement controls blades with the push of a button
- Infinite-speed dual hydrostatic transmissions with large 1″ drive axle provides precise control, and the sealed designed reduces maintenance
- 8 cutting heights from 1.5” to 4” provides flexibility and precision
- This mower will mow about 1.5 acres an hour
- 2 gauge wheels help the deck ride over tree roots and minimize scalping for a more beautiful lawn
- 18” Turf Saver Tires in the back prevent skidding and grass damage while making turns
- 11″ front caster wheels gives the mower a smooth ride and make turning easier than mowers with smaller front wheels
- Easy on and off with unobstructed viewing of the terrain in front
- Brake is integrated into the lapbar for intuitive starting and parking
- 13-gauge welded steel frame and 4” front axle provide rugged durability
- 12 Volt, 230 CCA Battery assures reliable starting
- 3 Gallon gas tank with sight gauge allows for more mowing time between fill ups
- 2 year limited warranty (Optional 3 and 5 year Protection Plans)
Complete Product Description:Craftsman 42″ 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Mower – Non CA 11x4x5 Ribbed Casters
See All Buying Options, Special Offers: Craftsman 42″ 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Mower – Non CA 11x4x5 Ribbed Casters
See All Pickup and Delivery Options: Craftsman 42″ 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Mower – Non CA 11x4x5 Ribbed Casters
See All Financing Options: Credit, Special Financing Craftsman 42″ 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Mower – Non CA 11x4x5 Ribbed Casters
2014 Craftsman Zero-Turn Mowers. You Asked, They Listened! If you want a new zero-turn this year it is going to be tough to compete with Craftsman this year. They have taken the best and made a complete selection of residential zero-turns. They did all of that while keeping the price the affordable.
You will have a hard time not buying a Craftsman this year.