It’s Not What’s Best, It What’s Best For You! This John Deere mower drives just like your car!
The 2016 John Deere D105 is unchanged from the 2014 model. This lawn tractor is very easy to use. Just put the lever on the right fender into F or R and push on the right floor pedal. (Just like your car) The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge steel. If all your neighbors are driving tractors from other brands this John Deere D105 will make them jealous! Legendary John Deere durability is here on the 105 Series, thanks to a solid, one-piece, 12-gauge frame, along with heavy-duty crankshaft, a cast-iron front axle, and a high capacity engine filter – all proof that a lot more goes into a 105 Series tractor than meets the eye.
Is this mower for you?
- It will mow about 1 acre an hour
- Terrain: I don’t recommend this tractor for slopes or pulling heavy loads. The automatic transmission works best for flat and gently sloping lawns.
- Standard Low Back Seat
- Cast Iron front axle. This is axle better than the welded tube axle on other automatic transmission lawn tractors.
- Turning Radius similar to the Craftsman, Troy-Bilt, Ariens or Husqvarna lawn tractors. If you don’t have a lot of small landscaping features and trees to mow around the 18 inch turning radius is fine.
- It has the same quality engine as the Craftsman, Troy-Bilt, Ariens or Husqvarna
- It is easy to shift, operates like an automatic in a car. Just put it in F or R and press the right foot pedal. To stop just lift your foot. A parking brake is on the left.
- It is priced at $1499. It is the least expensive John Deere.
- If you just want to mow your lawn, use a bagger to collect the clippings, and pull a small yard cart this mower will work well for you.
- If you want a better engine than the one in your old John Deere but don’t mow steep slopes or ditches. Upgrade to a John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D125 42 in. 20 HP Hydrostatic Front-Engine BG20709 if you mow steeper slopes.
- Some John Deere dealers have on-site service or will pick up your tractor but you are responsible for the trip charge or for getting your tractor to the dealer for service
- John Deere will set up this tractor and deliver it within 7-14 days by a local John Deere representative. At Delivery the customer will be taught by John Deere how to operate and maintain the mower.
- Standard 2 year/120 hour warranty on the tractor.
John Deere Garden Cart. 650 lb. 10 cu. ft. Tow-Behind Poly Utility Cart
John Deere 100 Series 42 in. Twin Bagger for Tractor
John Deere 100 Series 2-Bar Bumper for Lawn Tractor
42 in. Mower Blades for John Deere (2-Pack)
John Deere 42 in. xtreme Mulching Blade for Tractor
John Deere Landscaping Supplies. 42 in. Mulch Cover
Complete Product Description: John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D105 42 in. 17.5 HP Automatic Gas Front-Engine BG20699
See All Buying Options, Special Offers: John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D105 42 in. 17.5 HP Automatic Gas Front-Engine BG20699
See All Pickup and Delivery Options: John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D105 42 in. 17.5 HP Automatic Gas Front-Engine BG20699
See All Financing Options: Credit, Special Financing John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D105 42 in. 17.5 HP Automatic Gas Front-Engine BG20699
2014 John Deere Lawn Tractors.
From the beginning, every 100 Series Tractor is made right. With The Edge™ Cutting System, a 3-in-1 deck, you can choose between mulching, bagging, and side-discharging. The stamped deck design completely lifts grass for a precise, even cut. And you can find the precise mowing height every time, thanks to the ¼-inch height of cut adjustment. Legendary John Deere durability is also found on the 100 Series, thanks to a solid, one-piece, 12-gauge frame, along with heavy-duty crankshaft, a cast-iron front axle, and a high capacity engine filter – all proof that a lot more goes into a 100 Series tractor than meets the eye.