It’s Not What’s Best, It What’s Best For You!
NEW! Premium 42” John Deere Model D125 Riding Mower with powerful V-Twin engine, Only at The Home Depot.
The 2014 John Deere D125 sports a new V-Twin 20 HP engine and high back seat. This lawn tractor mows great. The foot pedal hydrostatic transmission is designed to ensure excellent performance and reliability. This is a great choice for your 1/2 to 1 1/2 acre yard. The 18 inch turning radius is not the best in the industry but if you don’t have a lot of small obstructions to mow around it is just fine. I can recommend this tractor for most attachments including a bagger, lawn sweeper and 10 cu. ft. yard cart.
Legendary John Deere durability is here on the 125 Series, thanks to a solid, one-piece, 12-gauge frame, along with heavy-duty crankshaft, a cast-iron front axle, and a high capacity engine filter – all proof that a lot more goes into a 125 Series tractor than meets the eye.
Is this mower for you?
- It will mow about 1 acre an hour
- Terrain: Flat, Slopes
- Standard Low Back Seat
- Cast Iron front axle. This is axle won’t bend or break.
- Turning Radius similar to the Craftsman, Troy-Bilt, Ariens or Husqvarna lawn tractors, but is not as good as the Craftsman Yard Tractors or Cub Cadet 100 Series. If you don’t have a lot of small landscaping features and trees to mow around the 18 inch turning radius is fine.
- John Deere has good quality engines, but am not sure how this one stacks up against the competition. When I learn more, I’ll add my viewpoint.
- I do like the 13 position cutting height control. You can fine tune your cut to easily match other mowers (your neighbors edge of the yard)
- It is easy to operate, push the large pedal on the right to go forward, push the small pedal to go back. A parking brake is on the left.
- It is priced at $1799. For only $100 more than the D110 you get a V-twin, nice seat and cruise control!
- If you just want to mow your lawn, use a bagger to collect the clippings, and pull a yard cart this mower will work well for you. This tractor will handle a snow blade or snow thrower.
- Some John Deere dealers have on-site service or will pick up your tractor but you are responsible for the trip charge or for getting your tractor to the dealer for service
- John Deere will set up this tractor and deliver it within 7-14 days by a local John Deere representative. At Delivery the customer will be taught by John Deere how to operate and maintain the mower.
- Standard 2 year/120 hour warranty on the tractor.
John Deere Garden Cart. 650 lb. 10 cu. ft. Tow-Behind Poly Utility Cart
John Deere 100 Series 42 in. Twin Bagger for Tractor
John Deere 100 Series 2-Bar Bumper for Lawn Tractor
42 in. Mower Blades for John Deere (2-Pack)
John Deere 42 in. xtreme Mulching Blade for Tractor
John Deere Landscaping Supplies. 42 in. Mulch Cover
John Deere 46 in. Front Blade Attachment for Tractors
Complete Product Description: John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D125 42 in. 20 HP Hydrostatic Front-Engine BG20709
See All Buying Options, Special Offers: John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D125 42 in. 20 HP Hydrostatic Front-Engine BG20709
See All Pickup and Delivery Options: John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D125 42 in. 20 HP Hydrostatic Front-Engine BG20709
See All Financing Options: Credit, Special Financing John Deere Riding Lawn Mower. D125 42 in. 20 HP Hydrostatic Front-Engine BG20709
2014 John Deere Lawn Tractors.
From the beginning, every 100 Series Tractor is made right. With The Edge™ Cutting System, a 3-in-1 deck, you can choose between mulching, bagging, and side-discharging. The stamped deck design completely lifts grass for a precise, even cut. And you can find the precise mowing height every time, thanks to the ¼-inch height of cut adjustment. Legendary John Deere durability is also found on the 100 Series, thanks to a solid, one-piece, 12-gauge frame, along with heavy-duty crankshaft, a cast-iron front axle, and a high capacity engine filter – all proof that a lot more goes into a 100 Series tractor than meets the eye.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.