Do Not Buy This Lawn Tractor Until You Have Read This Review!
It’s Not What’s Best, It What’s Best For You! Higher Price does not always mean a better mower for you.
The 2014 Craftsman T1000 Model 20370 replaces the 2013 Craftsman Model 28882 and improves it with a great new look.
Think of this lawn tractor as the 2WD Ford Ranger of mowers. The Ford Ranger was a great pickup for many people. The Ranger didn’t haul a lot. It had small tires. It rode rougher than the F-150. The Ranger was the cheapest Ford truck you could buy. It got the job done but not as fast or as comfortable as the larger trucks.
The 2014 Craftsman T1000 Model 20370 is the same idea for lawn tractors. It’s not for everyone but it is a great, inexpensive riding mower. For many of you it will get the job done for many years. It’s the least expensive Craftsman Lawn Tractor you can buy. The tires do not have as much traction and it rides rougher than it’s better siblings. It will pull a small (8-10 cu. ft.) lawn cart and you can mount the 24019 2 bin bagger, but that’s about it. This lawn tractor compares very well to your old Ranch King, Yard King or Yard Machines but cuts better and has a better engine than you old mower. With an 18 inch turning radius and a low back seat it is not designed to mow acres at a time, but it will still mow your 1/2 to 1 acre lawn well with the deep 42 inch deck.
Craftsman 10 Cu Ft Poly Dump Cart 13 in. 4.00-6 ribbed tires
Craftsman 42 46 In. Cut 2-Bin Bagger
Every other Craftsman lawn tractor has more features and is easier to use.
Is this mower for you?
Note: This Craftsman has the same turning radius, the same overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter style engine, and the same size deck as the D100 John Deere for $500 less! The D100 has only a 5 speed trans.
- If you don’t want to spend a lot of money.
- If you want the cool new Craftsman look.
- If you don’t have a lot of small landscaping features and trees to mow around.
- If you just want to mow your lawn and maybe use a bagger to collect the clippings.
- If you only need a manual transmission (The 7 speed Shift-On-The-Go will handle all types of terrain and is just about bullet-proof)
- If you want a better engine than the other $1000 lawn tractors offer
- If you want someone to come to your house to maintain and repair your mower (Sears Repair Service)
- Standard 2 year warranty on the tractor, a 5 year warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the axle. Optional 3 or 5 year at home Protection Plan
- It is priced at $999.99 which is $100 less than the Yard Machines 13A2775S000 Riding Mower and up to $500 less than the comparable Cub Cadet, John Deere, Troy-Bilt, Ariens or Husqvarna
This is the best and most dependable $1000 Lawn Tractor on the market!
Complete Product Description: Craftsman 420cc 42 Step Through Frame Lawn Tractor Non CA 15″ x 6″
See All Buying Options: Craftsman 420cc 42 Step Through Frame Lawn Tractor Non CA 15″ x 6″
Special Offers: Directly under the Product Description there will be a “Special Offer” tab. Click there to see Special Financing, Delivery and % off deals.
See All Pickup and Delivery Options: Craftsman 420cc 42 Step Through Frame Lawn Tractor Non CA 15″ x 6″
See All Financing Options: Credit, Special Financing, Shop Your Way Rewards Points, Craftsman Club Craftsman 420cc 42 Step Through Frame Lawn Tractor Non CA 15″ x 6″
California Model: Craftsman 420cc 42 Step Through Frame Lawn Tractor CA Only 15″ x 6″
2014 Craftsman Lawn, Yard and Garden Tractors. You Asked, They Listened! If you want a new tractor this year it is going to be tough to compete with Craftsman this year. They have taken the best of their line, made the little tweaks that a few of you found irritating and added a sleek new look. They did all of that while keeping the price the same.
You will have a hard time not buying a Craftsman this year.