I have been listening to you for a few years now and I know you have been looking for a utility cart that will last for years. A strong, dependable yard cart that is easy to pull and to use. A dump cart that you can pull with a yard tractor, ATV or zero-turn mower that is strong enough to handle all of the chores around your acreage.
Like me, I know you are tired of buying crappy yard carts. Carts that rust. Carts that vibrate apart. Carts that bend or warp when filled with a “normal” load. I have listened to hundreds of you state, ” I just bought this cart and the first time I used it the tires went flat!”
You know I use a 40 year old cart everyday just because the new carts won’t hold up to the jobs I do around my one acre yard.
Is there a utility cart that will last?
- A yard cart strong enough to handle any task.
- A cart that is very easy to dump.
- A cart that needs less maintenance than the one you have now.
- A strong cart that is affordable.
- A cart that will not rust out after a few years.
- A cart that will not dent under normal use.
- A cart that will handle wet or dry materials.
- A cart that will not bend or warp with over 1000 pounds of gravel in the bed.
- A cart with tires that seal themselves when punctured.
The answer is yes! I have finally found an all-purpose Utility Cart that I can whole heartily recommend. You won’t find this cart displayed in many stores. You can’t find it advertised on AdChoices. In fact, I found this cart hiding on a website under the wrong section, buried on the last page of a search. The only way I actually found it was someone gave me the exact name of the cart. You can order it here: Order Here! or use this link: 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires
I’m a connoisseur of utility carts.
I have had enough different carts to know what works for me over the years and what doesn’t. I despise the $100-$200 carts the box stores sell. They are good for hauling dry leaves and that’s about it. Don’t even get me started about the tires on these cheap carts. I’ve seen birthday balloons that are thicker and last longer. The $250-$400 carts at Sears, Lowes, Home Depot and Amazon are not a whole lot better. Most of them have a u-channel tongue made of the same thickness metal as the side of your toaster. They work fine for a while but as soon as you try to pull a load of firewood out of the timber and go through a drainage rut the tongue deforms. Once that happens it never latches right again. Yes, they have one inch axles and tractor grade tires. Yes, they are rated to thousands of lbs. In reality that is the weight the axle will take before it bends – it has nothing to do with the actual load it will carry and not fall apart. Don’t actually try loading them to capacity and pulling the cart around your “normal” yard.
Introducing the Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires
- The cart will haul any type of material you have around your property.
- Wet, Sticky, Dry, Rough, scratchy, hard to handle materials dump easily.
- The bed or box will not rust or warp.
- Fill it full, Dynamically Load-Tested to 1,100 lbs. (Rated Operating Capacity is 750 lbs.)
- Use to haul Rock, Top Soil, Pavers, Gravel, and more
- Lift heavy loads easier with the exclusive Hydraulic-Assisted Lift. The lift an be adjusted for light or heavy loads
- Holds heavy loads with the professional-grade, all square tube steel construction for maximum strength
- Leave no ruts in your lawn with the wider, tractor-grade tires
- Commercial-grade Graphoil Bushings – made to evenly distribute loads
- Run-Flat Tires that self-seal most punctures instantly
- Dump with control with the Hydraulic-Assisted Dumping
- Dump with accuracy. The side-dumping Tub which swivels from either side
- 3-Year Warranty
I have been mentioning the new Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart in the comments sections for a while now. I received this cart a few weeks ago. I’ve had a chance to assemble the yard cart and test it out on different types of loads. I’ve used it enough to tell if it is going to be a dump cart that I will recommend.
Do I Recommend the Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart ?
This new heavy-duty utility cart is priced right and features a hydraulic-assisted lift & run-flat tires. You can order it here: Order Here! or use this link: 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires
Still Not Sure? Read On
Why do I recommend this cart? Will the Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart last?
- The Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires is strong enough to handle any task around your residence. This cart is big enough to do your tasks but small enough that it will store well in your shed.
- It is very easy to dump with the two position hydraulic assist. No more struggling to dump bales of hay or a full load of horse manure. (or goats:) Ladies – you can dump this cart even when it is full of dirt! No I’m not picking on you. The one thing that I don’t like about most carts including my old 80 Deere is when you fill it full of dirt or sand and then go to dump it – it can sometimes take two people to lift the front end up to dump. The Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart uses a hydraulic dampener (like the tailgate of your car or SUV) to help you tip the load. A 400 lb load of grain tips with less than 40 lbs of effort!
- Another advantage of the hydraulic assist is when you do tip the cart it doesn’t slam the back-end of the cart on the ground. Instead of the dump pivoting on the axle like other carts the fulcrum point of the dump is farther back allowing a more controlled dump. You can actually unlatch the tub and then swivel the cart around without it becoming uncomfortable or slipping out of your hands. If you’ve ever used one of the other swivel carts with a heavy load you know what I mean here.
- This needs less maintenance than the one you have now. Grease the axles once a year and that’s all you ever have to do. Drag it through the barnyard with your ATV – you can’t hurt it!
- This strong cart is affordable and costs just a little more than the inferior carts the big box stores sells. Considering this cart will last 20 years it’s a great buy.
- The tub of this cart will not rust out after a few years.
- The tub of this cart will not dent or warp.The poly tub is easily three times thicker than the poly tub on the cart one of the box stores was giving away last year with the purchase of a tractor. There is a multitude of problems with that free cart but one of the most aggravating problems is as soon as you put heavy loose material in it like sand or gravel and then try to pull the load across your lawn – the tub deforms and the material falls out. This tub won’t deform when you are dumping the load either. This tub won’t deform when it’s full of heavy objects like rocks, gravel or dirt. Best of all it won’t crack like the foam poly tubs when hauling firewood in the winter.
- This cart that will handle wet or dry materials. I would not have a problem mixing three or four bags of cement in it at one time. If you have livestock this cart is perfect for cleaning stalls, coops and barns.
- This cart that will not bend or warp with over 1000 pounds of gravel in the bed. I’ve tested it myself with 1080 lbs of bagged cement and there is no twisting.
- This cart comes with heavy duty tires that seal themselves when punctured.
Get the best deal online. You can order it here and pick it up free at your local Sears: Order Here! or use this link: 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires
Still not convinced this is the best cart for you? Two more feature:
- The cart’s wheel track is just a little wider than you lawn tractor. Have you noticed when pulling heavy loads around your yard that the combination of your tractor’s weight and the cart is leaving grooves in your lawn? The Craftsman’s wheel track is just a little wider than your tractor’s and this allows you to not leave grooves in your lawn pulling heavy loads. The tractors weight is supported in a different track than the cart’s weight. This is a very nice feature when pulling in soft soil like sand or a wet lawn in the spring.
- One last feature – Run-Flat Tires. I would have paid $200 a tire back when I owned the landscape company to have tires like these on my mowers. Flat tires on this cart are a thing of the past. Not only are the tires made of thick, heavy rubber but they are coated on the inside so any puncture the tire may get is instantly sealed. You don’t lose air. You never have to find the air compressor, wait for it to charge up and then drag it out to the trailer to fill tires before you can use it.
You can’t get this cart at Home Centers
But You Can Order It Here: Order Here! or use this link: 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires
Still not convinced? Let’s go through the assembly process.
Assembling the Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart
The cart is very easy to assemble. You will need a side cutter, scissors or sharp utility knife to open the box and cut the packing straps. I also used an impact driver with 1/2 inch socket, a #1 Phillips screwdriver, a channel locks and a pliers. If you don’t have those you can get by with a #2 Phillips screwdriver, a pliers and an adjustable wrench.
Changing the position of the lift assist:
KEEP THE WRENCH! If you ever need to adjust the assist for a heavy load just flip the trailer over and change the shock to the other hole. This will give you almost twice the lift force.
You Can Order It Here: Order Here! or use this link: 12 cu. ft. Swivel Dump Cart with Hydraulic-Assisted Lift & Run-Flat Tires