It’s Not The Best Lawn Tractor – It’s The Best Lawn Tractor For You!
2013 saw huge changes in the way we select and buy Lawn Tractors. Searching the Internet for the best products has become the first thing you do. Magazine articles and reviews no longer are relevant. You want the latest info now, from real world experts, not a slick article by a junior editor who knows nothing about the product they are writing about. Thank you for making TodaysMower.com the second most trusted review source for Lawn Tractor information on the web. (Source consumersearch.com)
In 2013 over 1 million of you read articles here 22,000,000 times.
You are also more willing to purchase you products online. You are now 22 times more willing to buy a lawn tractor online than you were in 2012. A few retailers like Sears have realized this and now offer the best prices through their websites – prices you can’t get in the stores.
Like a lot of content producers I’m using the end of the year to look back and reflect on the work I produced throughout the year. I’ve intentionally chosen to focus on the most “popular” posts as a way of illustrating what information you are most interested in. Now, mind you, I’m saying these are my “best” posts of the year. The following ten articles were judged most popular through an analysis of Google Analytics, Facebook likes, LinkedIn comments and the number of people reading them.
- The Best Lawn Tractors and Zero-Turns For 2012-2013 Many of you are still brand loyal but with too many things trying to eat into your paycheck you still want to know what is the best value lawn tractor for your property. You expect great lawn tractors that are as dependable as your old, trusted one for less money. The most popular price/value was around $1500 to $2200
- The Complete Lawn Mower, Riding Mower, Lawn Tractor, Garden Tractor, Zero Turn Name Brands List | Who Makes What, Who Are The Major Mower Manufactures There are still 88 different Brands of riding mowers on the market with 38 different manufactures in the U.S. but only 4 still actually make lawn tractors. The Internet is full of mis-information and this article helped thousands of you wade through the clutter.
- The Raven at Lowes Review | Hybrid Riding Lawn Mower / Generator / MPV – The Wave Of The Future? The Lowes Raven brought home one basic truth in the marketing world that P.T. Barnum stated many years ago, “There’s a sucker born every minute.” This time though it wasn’t the new owners who got punked, it was Lowes. Lowes in their rush to be “the first kid on the block with a new toy” decided that they didn’t need to perform a “prove design” of their own and trusted a foreign manufacture to deliver a quality product at a price that was half of everything else on the market. And they got burnt….to the tune of 10,000 Raven Mowers sold and 10,000 units recalled. To Lowes: The U.S. manufactures all spend 2 to 5 years designing and proving new and innovative lawn tractors. For example, the Ariens Auto-Turn snow blower and the 2014 Craftsman lawn tractors both took over 2 years going through rigorous and detailed testing and changes before they were first sold to the public.
- 2013 Craftsman 42 in 21hp YT3000 Hydro Model 28851 Yard Tractor Updated Review Craftsman is still the most trusted brand and the 42 inch yard tractor is still one of the best value riding mowers on the market. I can’t wait to show you the new 2014 version of this popular lawn tractor.
- Do you really need a zero-turn mower? 16 reasons why you may not want one. You have shown repeatedly that you won’t spend more than $2500 on a lawn tractor so what can the manufactures do to get you to spend more? Change the discussion from buying the best to saving the most time. 2013 was the year every brand started marketing zero-turn mowers heavily to the residential market.
- New 2013 Craftsman Lawn Tractors, Riding Mowers and Zero Turn Mowers
- 2013 Craftsman 30 in 420cc Model 29000 Riding Mower Review
- 2011 Craftsman GT6000 54 inch 26 hp Garden Tractor Model 28861 Review
- Lawn Tractor Transmission Types There is no standardization with terminology in the L&G industry.
- 2013 Husqvarna LGT2654 Review | Beware! This Is Not A Garden Tractor! If the price is to good to be true – it probably is and this is a prime example of it. Some companies make their living selling “gimicky” products and for some reason unknown to me Lowes is taking this marketing angle in holiday tools (5 Lowes Kobalt Disappointments-2013/) and with this lawn tractor. Take a garden tractor frame, put a lightweight lawn tractor transmission in it – reduce the price $500 and sell it to the masses. To all the manufactures: Please, try to keep the terminology the same. An automatic trans is a variable speed belt drive and a garden tractor can handle ground engaging accessories.