- Measure at the blade, not the edge of the deck. Get accurate height every time. Makes leveling the deck easy.
- Used to accurately level and measure mower decks on all riding and walk behind mowers; Mower blade cutting height gauge range is 1-1/2-inch to 5-inch
- Measure tip to tip cutting edge (side to side and front to back); Measure one side cutting edge; Check height ongauge
- Measure other side cutting edge; Check height on gauge; Deck is level if heights are the same; If not,deck adjustments will need to be made
- Also called John Deere AM130907, MTD 490-900-0041, Cub Cadet 490-900-0041
Buy Here: Stens 750-442 Deck Leveling Gauge John Deere AM130907 MTD 490-900-0041 Cub Cadet 490-900-0041