NASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Cub Cadet, the leader in outdoor power equipment, unveiled today at its National Dealer Convention the new standard in strength and comfort – the XT Enduro Series lawn tractors. Every detail in this new series has been crafted with strength in mind including the strongest warranty in the industry. In addition, a host of comfort and convenience features, including the industry’s first Bluetooth maintenance monitoring system, combine for the ultimate owner experience.
“We know customers demand strength, durability and powerful performance in a tractor. So we built the strongest tractor on the market. Then we challenged ourselves to match that strength with advantages in every other area of the owner experience – from comfort and handling to versatility and support after the sale,” said Emily Sword, Cub Cadet director of brand marketing. “Even the color scheme is bolder to reinforce the strength built into every detail. One test drive and you’ll agree – the XT Enduro Series is the tractor that will make you wish your lawn grew faster.”
Proof of the strength behind the Cub Cadet XT Enduro Series is evident in these advantages:
- Strongest warranty in the industry: Cub Cadet stands alone in the industry in offering both a five-year limited chassis and front axle warranty and a three-year limited powertrain warranty. Go ahead and cut the whole neighborhood’s yards while you’re at it – the warranty has no hour limit.
- Breakthrough cutting and bagging: A new muscular cutting system ensures unbeatable durability and bagging performance along with the amazing results of the Cub Cadet Signature Cut.
- Cub TripleGuard™ Corrosion Defense System: A precise, multi-step process with e-coat delivers automotive-grade corrosion resistance and protects your investment, keeping it looking good for the long run.
- Stronger options: The XT Enduro Series offers advantages at every step, like smooth and simple hydrostatic transmissions throughout the lineup, and more choices in fabricated and stamped decks for the ultimate in performance and endurance.
- Remarkable versatility: The XT Enduro Series delivers year-round versatility with a full line of attachments and accessories for mulching, towing, snow removal and more.
Alongside its strength, the XT Enduro Series offers ultimate comfort and convenience – both on and off the tractor.
- Exclusive mobile maintenance app: Owners are connected directly with their tractor’s performance like never before via a first-of-its-kind mobile app. Cub Connect™ alerts owners about needed oil changes, blade changes and air filter replacement – another industry first from Cub Cadet.
- Incredibly responsive handling: A new, optimized steering system delivers comfort and command at every turn.
- New standard in comfort: Thoughtful design and refined touch points surround you in comfort, all packaged with bold new styling features like long-life LED headlights and high-back seat.
- Support when you need it: Cub Cadet is the only outdoor power equipment manufacturer offering owners dedicated customer support seven days a week.
“Feature for feature, you just can’t beat all the advantages built into the new XT Enduro line,” said Chris Wylie, a Cub Cadet Independent Dealer from New Jersey. “And for my customers, the fact that Cub Cadet has been proudly built in America for more than 50 years adds to the message of strength and American ingenuity that sets Cub Cadet apart from everything else on the market.”
The first products in the XT Enduro Series will be available at select Cub Cadet Independent Dealers starting in October 2014. The complete line of XT1, XT2 and XT3 Enduro Series tractors will be available beginning in January at authorized Cub Cadet retailers. To learn more about the XT Enduro Series and where to buy, visit www.CubCadet.com.
About Cub Cadet
For more than half a century, Cub Cadet lawn and garden tractors have been proudly built in America. Established in 1961, Cub Cadet engineers continue to design and build outdoor power equipment using the highest quality components sourced locally and globally. Through a dedicated and extensive network of dealers and retailers, Cub Cadet delivers a full line of high performance power equipment and services that cover all aspects of grounds care for professional and homeowners – including four-wheel steer zero-turn riders; lap bar zero-turn riders; utility vehicles; lawn and garden tractors, lithium ion- and gasoline-powered handheld and chore products; snow throwers and more. Based in Valley City, Ohio, Cub Cadet is recognized worldwide for its legacy in engineering excellence and its progressive dedication to exceeding owner expectations by delivering on its promise of better products, a better experience and better results. For more information on all Cub Cadet products, visit www.CubCadet.com.