I’ve been telling you that a residential zero-turn is not designed to pull stuff. Well Toro has upgraded their 2014 models so you can!
This is a press release from Toro and not a review or product endorsement!
BLOOMINGTON, Minn., Jan. 31, 2014— Toro’s TimeCutter SS and TimeCutter MX zero-turn mowers help you get the job done fast. In fact, TimeCutter owners tell us they’ve cut their mowing time by an average of 45 percent versus their previous mower*. That means less time mowing and more time doing the things you want to do.
Advances in the 2014 TimeCutter lineup make this time-saving tool even more versatile and productive. Each new TimeCutter SS and MX mower will now come with a tow hitch. Adding this feature takes TimeCutters beyond mowing, giving owners the ability to tow a Brinly-Hardycart, lawn sweeper, sprayer, aerator or dethatcher with the use of Toro’s exclusive Tow Mode.
The key to the TimeCutter’s superior mowing and towing is the innovative Smart Speed feature, which adds greater precision to the time-saving speed and maneuverability you’ve come to count on from the TimeCutter. Smart Speed lets you choose the best ground speed range to fit your mowing and towing needs: Mow & Go for speed and efficiency or Trim & Tow for precise trimming or towing attachments.
Each TimeCutter SS zero-turn mower is quick, dependable and comfortable, with features such as:
- An automatic parking brake that automatically engages whenever the control arms are in the outward position
- Heavy-duty 10-guage frames for superior durability
- Powerful and dependable Toro, Kohler or Kawasaki engines
- Engine guards, deck washout ports and foot assist height of cut adjustment (optional on some models)
- Extra-tall seats on most models that make your time spent mowing more comfortable
- A height-of-cut foot assist pedal makes it easy to lift and lower the mowing deck
- Powerful and dependable Kawasaki V-Twin engine
- An hour meter makes keeping track of service times easier
- Extra-tall seats with armrests make mowing more comfortable
- Floor mat to dampen noise and vibration
Every TimeCutter SS and MX is backed by one of the best warranties you can find – Toro’s three-year limited warranty** with no hour limitation.Several new models can be found in the lineup this year featuring:
- A new, fully featured TimeCutter with a 32” deck perfect for gates
- A new 42” deck TimeCutter with a $2,299 suggested promotional price
- A new Kawasaki-powered TimeCutter with a 42” deck
Toro also has two new accessories for the TimeCutter for 2014. The first is a step assist kit. It features a telescoping handle and a build-in step to help get on and off the mower. The second is a cargo carrier that attaches to the rear bumper of the TimeCutter. It allows you to haul up to 100 lbs of mulch, soil, garden tools or other objects around. Because it is mounted directly to the TimeCutter, you won’t lose any of your zero-turn maneuverability.
Look for the full line of TimeCutter SS and MX zero-turn mowers at authorized Toro dealers and select The Home Depot stores this spring. Retail prices start as low as $2,299 suggested promotional price for a 42” TimeCutter. Or, buy online at www.homedepot.com. For more information, contact Toro toll free at 1-888-384-9939